Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Silence...
Everyday this blog swirls in the back of my mind. Words unformed waiting to be put to page. Yet, here I sit and not sure what to write that won't sound like a status report of the comings and goings of our family. That'd be really boring. Add to that the fact that I have been feeling like a slug lately, and this girl has not much to say. I'm actually feeling like I am in need of a good Haagen Dazs meets Steel Magnolias and a bubble bath kind of night. The kind of night where all the hazy, indescribable junk that is circling around in my head, weighing my inspiration and motivation down like a ton of bricks, can roll down my cheeks as Sally Fields unloads her grief on her friends in the cemetery. Who needs therapy when you can watch sappy movies and eat ice cream? Lord knows, ice cream can fix just about anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ice Cream and Steel Magnolias will fix just about anything.. Make sure you get that night!! Hugs my friend!!
ReplyDelete